[RDD] Distortion: the plot thickens

Bill Smith hbco2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 23 12:33:14 EDT 2007

Hi Rob,

I can only guess, but is it possible there are two applications competing
for the sound card?  Haven't any idea how to begin to look for them, other
than to go into YaST->System->runlevel and turn off any resident sound
utilities.

KSRH is running  SuSE 10.2, currently the last published binaries 24hrs/day
without problems.  We are planning an upgrade to the current CVS.

Bill