[RDD] Re: Rivendell

Michael Barnes mbarnes at srnradio.com
Mon May 21 15:44:44 EDT 2007

> =====================
> Local Stopset
>
> GE 0 1 1!
> GE 0 1 1 000001!

Should be
GE 0 1 1!
GI 0 1 1 000001!

Where are your spots you want to play? If they are on Sound Panel
buttons, then use

If your spots are in the log and the next in line to play, you can use

PN 1!

If you have not done so, get the Rivendell Operations Guide from the
Rivendell download section of the website.  Chapter 9 covers these
commands in more depth.

HTH,
Michael

Charles Sagona told me on 05/21/2007 02:15 PM: