[RDD] Confusticate and bebother this distortion

JP penovichj at rfa.org
Fri May 18 18:14:43 EDT 2007

> Subject: Re: [RDD] Confusticate and bebother this distortion

now THAT was funny

Thanks Rob, that will make me laugh for quite awhile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
John Penovich
Radio Free Asia
2025 M Street, NW  Ste 300
Washington DC 20036
(202) 587-2042
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this transmission in error, please contact network[at]rfa[dot]org

Visit us at www.rfa.org or www.techweb.rfa.org