[RDD] Scheduler, OGG, and Ubuntu

Lucas Wagner lucas at rosslandradio.com
Thu May 17 18:40:33 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

We're running Rivendell 0.9.80 with Kubuntu 7.04, and things are
great; however, I do have a few questions.

1) I'm compiling from CVS to get scheduler functionality, and it fails with:
checking for Qt... yes:
    QT_CXXFLAGS=-I/usr/share/qt3/include -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT
    QT_DIR=/usr/share/qt3
    QT_LIBS=-L/usr/share/qt3/lib -lqt-mt   -lX11 -lXext -lXmu -lXt -lXi
    QT_BIN=/usr/share/qt3/bin
    QT_UIC=/usr/share/qt3/bin/uic
    QT_MOC=/usr/share/qt3/bin/moc
checking correct functioning of Qt installation... failure
configure: error: Failed to find matching components of a complete
                  Qt installation. Try using more options,
                  see ./configure --help.
I've tried specifying pretty much every path possible, but it still
fails. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

2) The page on KDRT says that the packages provided have full OGG
support built-in, but it won't let me enable it in RDAdmin. How would
I go about doing this?

Thanks,
Lucas Wagner
Rossland Radio Co-operative