[RDD] short feature with music/sponsorship

KRPI Radio techstuff at krpiradio.com
Tue May 15 14:02:30 EDT 2007

Thank you, Stefan, for the idea. I never would have thought about using
a second machine to do this. However, the feature does vary in length
and I *do* want to automate importing the feature (if possible).
However, I'll keep your email in my archives for possible future use.

It looks like my best route will be my original plan of creating a
separate open/close music cart with the proper fades "hard coded." Since
the feature will be imported by rdimport via a drop box, is there a way
to have the closing music cart start 5 seconds before the feature ends
without manually adding segue marks in rdlibrary?

Andy
Suse 10.2