[RDD] short feature with music/sponsorship
techstuff at krpiradio.com
Mon May 14 19:10:22 EDT 2007
Everyday we download an 8 minute feature program to which we add music
and sponsorship information then output the result to mini-disk for
on-air use. I think Rivendell can make this process a whole lot less
time consuming by combining all the elements when the feature airs.
However, I'm unsure how to best implement this.
This how the segment runs:
1. music plays are full volume for 5 seconds then fades a bit but
continues to play
2. sponsorship info plays over the music then there is a brief pause
3. feature program starts and music fades out completely after a few
4. music slowly fades in a few seconds before the feature ends and
plays at a low level
5. music rises to full volume after feature ends and plays for a few
seconds before fading out
My question is about how to handle the music fades. Can Rivendell do
something like that? Or do I need to use Audacity to create separate
"music in" and "music out" carts with the appropriate fades and add the
appropriate transition marks for each cart?
More information about the Rivendell-dev