[RDD] RDAirplay additions

Stefan Gabriel stg at st-gabriel.de
Thu May 10 08:52:30 EDT 2007

2007/5/10, Gareth Lapworth <gareth at gbgsolutions.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Reading through the list of updates has whetted my appetite.  I'm
> interested in which particular keyboard you have been using?

Of course you can test/use the macro options also with an touch
screen: Make a macro carts, place them on the panel (may with a
special color) and use them to control other areas of the panel.
Keyboard: For Rivendell you would need a programmable keyboard that
could send keyboard sequences like any other keyboard (but you can't
use keyboards that use special drivers for windows, of course). Then
you would programm the keys to send unused key combinations like
Ctrl-Shift-A.... With a tool like xkeybindings you could translate
this code into rml macros.

Another solution woul be a keyboard that sends strings to a serial
port. You could handle this strings with rivendells SI macro.

Look here for some details:

http://www.tastaturen.com/ergebnis.lasso?-session=shop:&kn=167&vo=d&mr=10&sr=0&lng2=e

Stefan