[RDD] More GPIO woes

Rob Landry 41001140 at interpring.com
Sun May 6 15:46:47 EDT 2007

The machine was running along just fine on the bench until a few minutes
ago when I noticed that the relays in the PCI-PDIS08 aren't firing any
more.

gpotest works fine, but I can't get the relays to fire in rdairplay or
rdlibrary. They were working fine until a few minutes ago. I was folling
with now-next, teying to get it to send UDP packets to localhost port
5007. The now-next works, but the GPIO does not, and that's not an
acceptable trade, alas.

I'm running version 0.9.80-1 installed on Suse 10.2 from the .rpms.

Rob

--
Skvoz grozy siyalo nam solntse svobody  The storm gave way to freedom's sun
I Linus velikiy nam put ozaril          Great Linus illuminating our path