[RDD] Re: Rivendell does not play or record

adsarebad at gmail.com adsarebad at gmail.com
Fri May 4 02:36:56 EDT 2007

Hello again,

bruce_rivfm on the freenode chan reminded me I should put in some
information about my system:

I am running Debian with a 2.6.18-4-686 stock kernel from testing.  I
had the audio going through jack and rivendell sortof (big problems)
working with the debian pkg.  I purged the pkg before installing the cvs
version.  The cvs version had the problem I described and bruce_rivfm
thought I should try routing it right to alsa instead of though jack (I
like this setup better anyway) and so its now setup that way however
that did not really fix anything.

Thanks,

Gokee2