[RDD] Help with Network Switcher

Michael Barnes mbarnes at srnradio.com
Tue May 1 09:54:49 EDT 2007

RDAdmin > Manage Hosts > <host>/Edit > Switchers/GPIO > Add > Select
Broadcast Tools SS 8.2 from pulldown > OK

Fill in the description as desired.  Select the proper serial port
(com1=serial0, com2=serial1...).  Edit the input and output labels as
desired under the Configure Inputs and Configure Outputs buttons.

Note when you clicked on the ADD button, it assigned the next available
matrix number.  This number will show in the switcher list when you are
done.

Now go to RDLibrary and create some Macro carts.  A command like this

ST 0 4 1!

will switch matrix 0 input 4 to output 1.  Your matrix number may be
different.  Since you are asking these questions, I'll assume you have
not set any switchers up yet, so the default matrix number will be '0'.

Then put these macro carts in your log and you are all set.

HTH,
Michael

Oh yes, be sure to run a serial cable from your com port to the BT switcher.

Charles Sagona told me on 05/01/2007 08:21 AM: