[RDD] RDCatch dropping SAS Source and Destinations

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Thu Mar 15 06:53:27 EDT 2007

On Thursday 15 March 2007 06:12, Michael Barnes wrote:
> I just upgraded to 0.9.80 looking forward to the automatic updating of
> SAS switcher data.  We're loading a bunch of new events in RDCatch and
> running into a glitch.  When I create a new switcher event and enter the
> source and destination, it seems to loose it when i save the event and
> must go back in and add it again.  Kind of a nuisance when adding
> hundreds on events.

I'm a little unclear as to what the 'it' is in the above statement.  Are you
saying that you need to create the *event* twice, or are the
source/destination entries somehow vanishing?

|    Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the road.     |
|                                          -- Anonymous                   |